The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. Provide, operate, and maintain our websiteImprove, personalise, and expand our website;
2. Understand and analyse how you use our website;
3. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
4. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
5. Send you emails;
6. Find and prevent fraud.
Bubblebase follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Bubblebase uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read .
Note that Bubblebase has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
1. Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
2. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
3. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
4. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
5.If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification - you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing –you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6.The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bubblebase does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We collect information about you when you:–
1. Register to use Bubblebase App;
2. Attempt to check in to one of our stores;
3. Register your debit or credit card details;
4. Upload a profile photo, and;
5. Use the payments facility in Bubblebase App to pay for your purchase.
This information is collected, stored and processed under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract” i.e. We need this data for you to be able to use the App for it’s primary purposes.
Collecting personal information in Bubblebase App (name, email address, date of birth) helps us to better understand what you need from us.
We use your information to:
1. Improve the functionality and performance of Bubblebase App;
2. Personalise our services to you;
3. Tell you about important changes to Bubblebase App and related services, and;
4. Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to third party companies for marketing purposes. Bubblebase App captures your geographic location when you attempt to “check in” to one of our stores. We do this to identify which store you are in or near to allow you to pay using Bubblebase App, and to provide an enhanced visitor experience (for example, through digital loyalty cards). We will only capture this information with your consent. Bubblebase App also captures basic usage metrics to help us identify any problems and to make improvements in the future. These metrics also help us understand how people use Bubblebase App and how many people use the different functions within Bubblebase App.
Your contact details and personal information may be used to send direct marketing messages to you via your contact details provided. This is done only with your explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time from the “MyAccount” options within the app. You may refuse consent for marketing messages without detriment to any other areas of functionality within the app.
We provide enhanced store visit experiences when you choose to “check in” to one of our stores and allow you to pay using Bubblebase App. You may prevent Bubblebase App from accessing your device’s location services, or turn off the location services of your Mobile Device. Doing so will impact the capability of Bubblebase App and prevent you from enjoying an enhanced experience.
Data you share with us (Including information you give us when signing up, and information which is shared automatically, such as Device ID, and IP address).
We use this data to log you in to Bubblebase App and it helps us understand our customers better and present you with appropriate offers and promotions. Your data is stored in an encrypted database and transferred over a secure network connection. You decide which data you do and do not share with us. If you ask us to, we will update, correct or delete any data which you give to us.
Data you share with us if you log on through Facebook (Including your gender, date of birth, profile photo)
We use this data to log you in to Bubblebase App, and it helps us understand our customers better and potentially present you with offers and promotions. Your data is stored in an encrypted database and transferred over a secure network connection You decide which data you do and do not share with us. If you ask us to, we will update, correct or delete any data which you give to us.
Your card details
Your card details are not stored on Bubblebase App and they are only used in accordance with your top-up instructions. Your card details are stored with our payment gateway partner – Judopay – who are a Level 1 certified PCI-DSS Service Provider. You will have to use this payment facility to pay for your purchase in the app.
Your profile photo
Your profile photo is used in store to verify your identity. If you ask us to, we will update, correct or delete your profile photo. However, you must have a profile photo if you wish to use Bubblebase App to collect your purchases in-store.
Your purchase history
We use your purchase history to provide personalised offers and analyse which products and rewards are most likely to interest you.
Your data is stored in an encrypted database and transferred over secure network connections. We will store your information for as long as your account exists in Bubblebase App. If your user account is entirely inactive for a period of 12 months or more, we will delete your account. If you ask us to, or if you delete your account, we will delete the information linked to your account which can identify you personally, including your profile photo and personal details.
You may ask us, at any time, to provide to you confirmation that your data is being processed and access to your personal data. This will generally be provided within 7-21 working days.
If you agree, we may contact you:
1. With offers and information about Bubblebase products or services.
2. For customer research, e.g. to help improve our service.
3. You can ask us to stop contacting you for marketing and/or research purposes by following the instructions in any such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside of Bubblebase Limited except:
1. Where we have your consent;
2. Where we are required or permitted to do so by law;
4. To any successors in title to our business.
If we ever transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm any details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of May 2019. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.